An outline of End to End aspects of Farmland in india
An outline of End to End Aspects of Farmland in india
From Land preparation to harvesting cycle :
• Choosing land considering several factors as mentioned in our earlier blog
• Cutting wild trees and weeds with help of motor and mechanical equipment
• Tilling the topsoil using tractor and cultivator
• Preparing a report of climatic and soil conditions
• Deciding the crop, cropping pattern, irrigation pattern and if any, requirement of fertilizers and pesticides
• Formation of field buds and a border of trees
• Pruning and cutting operation
• Sowing of the seeds as per the decided pattern and ensuring efficient irrigation.
• Harvesting using mechanical harvesters
• Transportation and marketing facilities ensuring the production get to the right market having fruitful returns.